[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #403
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #403
- From: Michael Eckardt <mike at odg_com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:29:09 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200210211011.g9LABT81024529 at mailhub_actwin.com>
I have 6 fully grown ancistrus in a 60 gal tank without a problem, plus a
30 gal with at least 5, also fully grown.
Each tank also hosts a number of younger ones, from babies all they way up
to subadults. These guys don't really fight.
> > Anyone have any ideas on how I would go if I added a Zebra Pleco (or
> > similar, like a royal pleco) to a 70g discus planted tank which already
> > contains one full grown (4") male Bristlenose Pleco?