Re: Board with MDF?

I've had a tank enclosure made of MDF in service for almost a year now. I
used the 3/4" water resistant material and sealed it with an oil based
sealer, then painted the inside surfaces with a black oil based paint. I was
a little sceptical of the material being next to the humidity of a tank, but
it has performed well and shows no sign of deterioration due to humidity.
I'd originally planned to paint the exterior with an automotive quality
finish but ended up using a dark rolled-on latex paint.

TW