Clubbing & going to America

Club meetings are lots of fun! We had one last Saturday and Ipicked up about
10 bags of plants and 5 of fish at the auction. Cost me about \5,000 or
about $50. I picked up the following fish at the meeting B macrostoma 1pr,
Xiph xiphidium 1pr, Xiph maculata 1pr from the Ryuku Islands, pale grey body
with black fins, Endlers livebearer a large bag-lots of red, Red Tuxedo
Guppy trio with females with red on the body and fins and some Parrot
platies. Plants were some Apon uvulatus, Mayaca sp from Ogasawara Island, an
unknown Ericaulion sp, Blyxa japonica and an unknown floating plant.

There was a lot more stuff I missed out on, some black Oryzias sp from
either Sri Lanka or Madagascar, white tiger platies, red neon sunburst
platies, some combtail/crowntail red guppies with finage reminisant of the
bettas, white tancho swords and lots of wild picta, Endlers and reticulata
varieties.

Some of the members will be making a trip to Orlando soon and are looking
for good LFS's to buy plants and fish from and are looking to do some trades
with people in the area. If you are close by and interested contact me and
I'll pass your info on to all involved.

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,
1356 Kobuchi, Kasukabe,
Saitama, Japan

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN.