Re: Flourex Lights

There are 65watt replacement bulbs available for these lamps. I also know
from experience with 5 above a 135g that they work very well, providing at
least moderate light. Comparing it to a 6g with a AH 13 watt this tank is
brighter. Now I can not speak to any numbers as to how much light these
produce, but as for the price/value they are not a bad choice.

Kevin

>I would stay away from those lights. If >you want cheap lighting go with a
4
> 32 watt ballast
>and overdrive some 2' lamps. Fluorex >does not publish any specs. to
support
>their claims and in fact appear to be >telling lies about their products.
The