Re: Reflector Material

3M made (and discontinued) a reflective silvered mylar ("Silverlux") with
adhesive back that was as good as the Miro or better, and way more useful
for different designs.

Since that disappeared, I have seen no US replacement that would come
close to the AH reflectors in design or effectiveness. While AH Supply
operates like a really good company, facing severe competition, they
really do seem to have the market to themselves, right now.

Sooner or later, a competitor will appear, but the AHS current level of
customer service and general behaviour is going to make it very rough for
that newbie to succeed, IMO.

Wright

PS. For quickie small jobs, the potato-chip bags with silvered lining work
surprisingly well as hood liners, as do compact disks cut to fit. Both are
better than plain aluminum, IMHO.

--

       "The problem with the French is that they don't
              have a word for entrepreneur."

                  http://www.sfbaka.net/