Re: Nitrate Mass balance

I´m new here too, and is very interesting your point. Although your calculations are rigth, I think you forget the following data to have the exact solution:

1) The total plant biomass (leaf, roots rizomes etc), not only the harvested one.-

2) The fact that the plants are feeding the trofic chain, and the N is secuestred too  on the biomass of the grazers and predators (micro and macro ones)

3) And the most important, the N lost as gas,  by anaerobic bacterias´s metabolism

Toni Trias

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---