[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #395
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #395
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:22:50 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200210160846.g9G8k9Nf018487 at mailhub_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Even in fresh water, elevated levels of magnesium are needed.
If there are no Na+ ions, then why does a plant need to do this extra work
pumping the ions at all? This applies to SW but what about FW?
My Mangroves grew fine in FW.