floor loading from 135 gal tank

I'm putting in a new 135 gallon planted tank and am wondering about floor loading. Experience around here says I shouldn't have a problem. The tank will probably weigh in at a skinny 1200 lbs or so (depends on how fast my plants grow) and I'm putting it on a wood floor, 12 inch beams, plywood,  etc. How do you calculate the load? Is the tank okay as long as I don't go in the room?
I love tanks this big because bathtubs are so small these days. I can get right in this tank and enjoy. Anyone know the bioload I'll be creating? and what plants deal best? lol
Cheers and thanks,

Lucky Mike

Click Here

text/html (html body -- converted)