Re: Eheim Tubing

I recently purchased a classic 2217 for my 55gal and it came with everything
including media, hoses, spray bar and uptake so I would guess the ecco comes
with a simial package. I had found a table with comparisons of all the Eheim
filters including tube dimensions but I can't find it now, if I do I will
post it. Mine for example has a larger intake tube than the output. Might be
best to wait for it to arrive and then buy the hoses locally to make sure.
Perhaps you can ask when you order it, Big Al's Online was very helpful when
I had questions regarding the Eheim Classic.

Giancarlo