[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Mangroves
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:57:20 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200210140753.g9E7rM9L017376 at mailhub_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> I'd like to try Cpress in one of my tanks. I've tried Mangroves ins
> saltwater before, with mild luck. Usually, they put out a leaf or two,
> and never do anything more. The leaf will drop off after a few weeks, and
> they'll just stay ther e- not rotting, just not growing. WHen I've tried
> them in FW, they just sink to the bottom after a week and rot. Has anyone
> had success with them in FW?
> - --
> Joshua L. Wiegert
Sure, just some flourite or sandy loamy soil and container that allows some
standing water. Set the thing in a window sill. Does well in FW, BR and SW.
Replace standing water weekly etc.