Australian aquatic plant growers

Hi I've just joined up to this mailing list and I am just sending out a
call to any other Australians here with a view to maybe trading plants
and/or info on native plant species. I'm in Brisbane and have been growing
aquatic plants under pretty low-tech conditions for about a decade now. I'm
in the process of restarting my plant tank after a shockingly bad
blue-green algae outbreak which claimed all of my ferns, swords and stem
plants (although all of my various crypts came through well) so I'm in a
good position to restock.

I'm currently trying to track down a source for Blechnum francii, a
submersed fern from New Caledonia, plus has anyone tried Blechnum indicum
as an emergent in ponds?