vortex diffuser

Back so soon you say?

I'm building two vortex diffusers! One for me and one for a friend on this
list. Scott, didn't you say that a very good diffuser won't give off any
bubbles? That isn't true for DIY yeast systems right? I thought with those
systems there are other things in that gas beside co2. When I watch the
bubbles come out of my air stone from the yeast reactor, I see them shrink
then stop. There's something in there that isn't getting dissolved.

I'm just hoping my/ our effort with the vortex will pay off.

If not, it was a lot of fun trying.

-Travis