Re: Sera iron test kits

Erin writes:
>> Anybody have an opinion on Sera Fe kits?

I use them, and I like them very much.  I would put
the Sera up near the top of the list for quality,
simplicity and ease.  I don't need nor want laboratory
analytical precision; it's just not necessary for my
purposes.  I just want a quick and simple
approximation of my iron without spending a lot of
money.  As with all iron test kits, just be sure to
give the test enough time to develop its color.  45
minutes is minimum, 1 hour is better.