Re: Scales & Balances

> I'm REALLY tired of tablespoons, teaspoons, etc. and would like to know
what
> I'm putting into my tanks with more precision.

I don't think you need a 0.01 g precision scale. Unless you're working with
extremly small quantities of the material, 0.1 g precision scale should
serve your purpose.

IMO its relativly easy to figure out with precision what you're adding to
your tank - its a lot harder to figure out what is IN your tank, especially
if you're dealing with city tap water - the chemical composition of which
usually changes several times a year. Water chemistry reports from the
water association are usually a 'snapshot report' and if you're lucky
they'll have averages in there too.