More lighting stupidity/ actual output

First let me thank all those that responded to my cooling question.
My next question(s) is/are how much actual gain does one get from overdriving
and "good" reflectors?
I went with T8 bulbs (48") overdriven 2X by Workhorse 5 ballasts and Coralife
"Aqua Mirror" reflectors.
I have the bulbs spaced about 2" apart and each is run as if it were a 55
watt PC (two outputs to each bulb) as far as the ballast wiring is concerned.
Im trying very hard to get away with 6 tubes over my 90 and still grow
marginally high light plants. Probably chasing my tail though.
Thanks again all.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---