[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Ich Treatments?
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: RE: Ich Treatments?
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 15:33:46 -0600
- References: <200210041948.g94Jm1222275 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020826
> Treating ich with straight malachite green won't bother the plants a bit.
> Formalin/malachite green combo is a whole other story.
Actually, that story is not very different. I have used the formalin
/ malachite in my main display tank with zero impact on the plants.
It's the copper based meds that do lots of damage to the plants.