[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re:snail eater
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 18:44:48 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200210031948.g93Jm1207055 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Botia striata is my favorite.
Nice, stays small, friendly, schools nicely, not too expensive, one of the
nicest community loachs.
No snails left.
Best way to catch fish in planted tank, it's quite simple:
Do a large 50-60% water change, get in there with the net and one hand, Then
it's quite easy.
Trying to catch a fish when the tank is 100% full in a nightmare.