[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #367
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #367
- From: James Foley <foleyjames at shaw_ca>
- Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 12:47:34 -0400
- Disposition-notification-to: foleyjames at shaw_ca
- References: <200209281948.g8SJm1k18187 at acme_actwin.com>
Tom was telling us all: How to build a cheap sump wet/dry for your plant
> The prefilter is a basic Amiricale which run about 40-50$.
> These take up far less room and make less noise than the built in
> It'll be covered with plants and hidden anyway.
OK, where does one get an Amiricle prefilter? I can't seem to find these on
any of the online stores.
Now, the top "maroon" tub. It contains nothing but a sheet of felt? If I
understand correctly, the purpose of this tub is just to rain the water down
over the bioballs correct?
What size holes do you drill (is this even important save to make sure
they're big enough to prevent an overflow)?
> Tom Barr
Thanks again Tom.