Re: cheap CO2

> Thanks Tom for your input,
>
> With regards to my statement on weighing up CO2 losses etc I was
> actually talking about the system itself rather than the cost of the
> gas. The cylinders here are cheap, but the injection systems themselves
> are very expensive.

You can buy the regulators online and locally at micro brewery places( You
folks do make Beer down there?). They should run about 45-65$ US dollar
range.
You should also be able to find the needle valves also, not sure if Clippard
sells them down there but most place will shipping them there.
At about 75$ for the reg and valve, all you need to do is make a simple
device like a number of web sites have shown to make a CO2 diffuser.
Bubble counter etc are easy to DIY etc.
I don't use them personally but some folks like them.
Solenoids are not a needed item, but some folks wish for one and they can be
had for about 30-50$.

Even with shipping etc, I don't think it'd be that much more, maybe 30-35$
extra tops.

But 3 or 4 set ups and sell them your friends:-)
Regards,
Tom Barr