Re: 2002 AGA Convention <-- Test Kits / Observation?

I for one am interested in this topic. Like anyone else, my routine
changes from week to week depending on how much time I have for the
aquarium and testing the water is often the first item to be bumped
 from the weekly maintenance. Of course, I do look at the tank every
day and it would be nice to know simply by looking what deficiencies
there are, and then, if needed, test. If this presentation is preser
ved in any way that can be shared by computer, I'd love to see it...

Sent by Law  Mail