[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #370
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #370
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:20:57 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200209300748.g8U7m3o00818 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> "Manatee springs, while being a nice swimming hole"
> Alligators? Seriously. There must be some places
> down there that would otherwise be great for swimming.
No, Manatees perhaps but they are vegetarians.
> Any arcuata? That would be neat to see.
None seen there yet but I might have passed it by.
> Keep an eye and ear out for ivorybills! That area is
> often cited as promosing (no recent reliable sightings
> like in the Fakahatchee though).
Do they taste good?:-)