[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re:Critters in the Suwannee
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re:Critters in the Suwannee
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 20:58:04 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200209291948.g8TJm1c15988 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
I forgot about the critter list, lots of fiddler crabs, (for Chuck's new
tank:-), and something that looks exactly like Elassoma zonatum, a very nice
little fish that I first mistook for guppies, (See Robert H's site
newsletter etc) all over the creek near an open reed bed marsh.
A zillion snails, a number of different species, some quite large, different
shapes, clams etc. More butterflies than you can count and not those ugly
Found a banana plant at one spot also, some Potamgeton filiformis, did not
see these before.