[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Swamping the Suwannee, with pics
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Swamping the Suwannee, with pics
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 20:04:01 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200209291948.g8TJm1c15988 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Here's a few pics from the Lower Suwannee Refuge.
Both sides of the road are like this, for about 15 miles. You can pull over
and have a look and there's hardly anyone out here.
Manatee springs, while being a nice swimming hole and great for diving deep,
was not very impressive for plants, some vals, sag's a little Ludwigia and
Pennywort, some Nuphar out near the Suwannee River etc.