Re: How to build a cheap sump wet/dry for your plant tank

Scott wrote:

> My LFS charges about $80 for the kind of hose that shows in
> your pics.  I just know you got a better deal than that.

It's available at Home Depot, and probably other home improvement
places.  I don't remember the cost per foot, but it's not much.

It's in the plumbing section.  They carry a variety of different
sizes of tubing, from tiny airline stuff, to 3/4" and 1" clear
stuff, to the larger tubing shown in Tom's pics.