[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How to build a cheap sump wet/dry for your plant tank
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: How to build a cheap sump wet/dry for your plant tank
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 16:35:50 -0600
- References: <200209290748.g8T7m2c03016 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020826
> My LFS charges about $80 for the kind of hose that shows in
> your pics. I just know you got a better deal than that.
It's available at Home Depot, and probably other home improvement
places. I don't remember the cost per foot, but it's not much.
It's in the plumbing section. They carry a variety of different
sizes of tubing, from tiny airline stuff, to 3/4" and 1" clear
stuff, to the larger tubing shown in Tom's pics.