[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 2002 AGA Convention <-- Test Kits / Observation?
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: 2002 AGA Convention <-- Test Kits / Observation?
- From: Chuck Gadd <cgadd at cfxc_com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 15:00:26 -0600
- References: <200209291948.g8TJm1c15988 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020826
> since I have not heard the specifics of your presentation... But I would
> have thought that the *better* way of doing things would be maintenance
> using both test kits and observation -
I don't try to sell my approach as better. I'm just going to be talking
about what works for me, and for others I've talked to and/or heard