[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How to build a cheap sump wet/dry for your plant tank
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: How to build a cheap sump wet/dry for your plant tank
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:45:29 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200209281948.g8SJm1k18187 at acme_actwin.com>
Thomas Barr showed us how to make a very good wet/dry sump,
or (wedrump) filter:
He gave us descriptions, prices, photos -- yet I'm going to
ask for more:
Can you tell us the "model" of the
tupperware/rubbermaid stuff. It's usually something on the
the labels. And the make and motor of the sump pump, and
where you got the hoses.
My LFS charges about $80 for the kind of hose that shows in
your pics. I just know you got a better deal than that.
That's all I'm asking. Well, one more thing. could you
make a video showing assembly. Thanks, Norm, I mean Tom.
Do you Yahoo!?
New DSL Internet Access from SBC & Yahoo!