Re: Micro Anubias

>>I saw something new last time I was at Albany Aquarium: An anubias with
small spade-shaped leaves no bigger than my pinky-finger-nail. The
disappointing part was that they wanted ~$25 or more for a 4" piece.<<

Yeah, I think it's called immature Anubias nana. In one of Karen Randall's
writings she was asked the same question. Her response was the same. Break
off a little rhizome and in a month you will have the same thing...for free!
Or take a large rhizome and cut all the leaves off and wait for it to grow
back. I have done this to salvage plants for sale that got their original
leaves chewed up by snails, or suffered damage for some other reason.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com