Dear ole Klez

I have noticed the last week or so that there have been a few messages on
the list that are obviously Klez Virus related and I have also had this
month alone on my computer  seven messages with nothing to do with me, being
sent to other people supposedly from me.

I was just wondering if the list was been targeted by someone (perhaps
without them knowing) and perhaps others were receiving these Email Viruses
as well.

Klez in its various forms seems to be sticking around for a very long time
but Norton has him beat.
Regards to you all,
Len Renouf