[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Eheim reactor and algae
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Eheim reactor and algae
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:38:43 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200209251948.g8PJm1w08317 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Subject: Eheim reactor and algae
> I have Eheim reactor for CO2 and surface of this white keramic reactor is
> covered green algae, this inductive worse babbles. I don't know how I can
> clean this reactor from off this algae. I tried 6% H2O2 and some abstergent
> for closet with minimum effect.
> Jiří Panáček
> Czech republic
Try soaking it in pure bleach for 15-30 minutes monthly, rinse well and
return to service.
Place in the lowest darkest corner with decent water flow close by.