Re: Kasselmann book

At 03:48 PM 9/25/02 -0400, Shireen wrote:
>September is coming to an end. Has there been any word
>about the Kasselman book that's supposed to be released in
>October (Oct 1,  according to Amazon). And who would
>be providing the best discounts for the book? Any tips
>would be appreciated.

Shireen, I promise you this list will be the best source of that kind of
info and I strongly advise you to continue watching it.  When ANYTHING REAL
AND ACCURATE AND PRECISE is know, it WILL BE POSTED HERE.

I can tell you the book has been sent to the printer, but the printer has
not announced a ship date (to the publisher) yet.  I am scheduled to get
copies both here and at Houston conference.  LOTS of copies.  I am 98% sure
the book will be at Houston.  I will be 100% (or 0%)  sure in the next few
weeks (before mid October).

The retail price is $84.50 (finally official).  Some sellers will be
discounting them, some even about 23%.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     gomberg at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!

multipart/mixed
---