Re: Spraybars

This may or may not be relevant to the discussion at hand. In my 90 gallon
the return water is distributed to all four corners of the tank via a PVC
return pipe under the gravel that splits and turns up at each corner. I used
the black Kent modular piping above the gravel, with a valve at each corner.
The back two corners split again and run across the back and side walls
behind some planted black eggcrate. I drilled holes in that very expensive
Kent piping system to distribute the flow. To make a long story short, I had
to empty the tank and observe the flow out of the pipes before I could
properly set the valves and the number of holes.

TW