Afghanistan little OT

Shireen,

Good research work there. I hope that helps Charley out some.

BTW lots of Afghanis seem to enjoy keeping birds, everything from eagles to
little sparrows.

>P.S. hey, try some birding too! Birds of Afghanistan checklist:
>http://chartermi.net/~lauraerickson/AfghanistanChecklist.html

To continue and a bit OT what are the aid groups doing and how effective are
their efforts? I hear on Fox that there is a backlash developing towards
foreigners, I can't confirm it as few Japanese are currently going to the
country, aid is typically the gov't throwing money at those responsible and
doing nothing constructive. Give us a rundown on what a typical day is like?

>- --
>Shireen Gonzaga
>Baltimore, MD

Edward Venn,