Wow! New lights! Thanks AHS. Thanks list.

       I've had a puny 13 watts over my 34 gal. hex in the dining room for
years.   Can you imagine what a difference 72 watts makes? Its brilliant!
Now that you can see everything, this tank will need more attention.
       I have anubias and Java Fern in there, and will add more species now
that there's good light.  I'm limited because the tank is full of African
cichlids I've had a long time.  Its almost like I never saw them before
though.
       Thanks for turning me on to Aquarium Hobbyist Supply, at
http://ahsupply.com.  I'm a fan now.  I wish I had been converted before I
bought a JBJ unit for my 100 gal. last year.

David Brown

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---