Clown Loaches and Snails

I know that this question surfaces from time to time...

I don't like snails in my tanks, I fee that the extra bioload isn't worth
whatever benefit there is from them. I also use sand over Flurite, so MTS
are not much use to me.

I have a 29 gallon that MTS somehow got in. It got to the point to where I
would turn on the light and there would be almost 100 of them on the
glass.

I moved my clown loaches (a pair) from the basement tank to this one about
3-4 days ago. When I turned on the light last night I think I counted 6.
The loaches eat them shell and all (I guess), as I don't see any sign of
empty shells.

I wonder what would happen if you put a Clown Loach in with one of those
big, honkin Apple snails....

       Gerry Skau
       He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.
       -Oscar Wilde