Emergent plants?

I have an open-topped cube tank with H. Coryombosa growing out the
top.  Little blue flowers are just showing up, it looks great!
Although I'm gonna have to do some major pruning on the emergent
leaves (bush) soon, it's getting out of control.

I have a red tiger lotus in the tank also, but so far no flowers,
partially because I'm not willing to let it shade the entire tank.

So what are other goo plants for an open topped tank?  Any pictures?

Thanks!
-Eric