Re: T8 bulb suggestions

I used to buy my t8 bulbs from 2 places, the local GE supply warehouse and
an online retailer.  The warehouse sold spx50 and sp65 bulbs (I think that's
right).  They were 5000k and 6500k respectivly.  Other bulb manufactuers
have similar products.  The online source was pets warehouse and they
offered about 4-5 different types (colors).  I think phillips or sylvania
offers t8 bulbs as well.  You *might* be able to get them ordered online,
but probably in decent numbers (more than 8-10).

Chis