Re: Eheim replacement parts

Ghazanfar wrote:

>Does anyone know where I can order Eheim replacement parts online?
>I broke one of the barbs on the double hose connector peice of my 2026
>and cannot find the replacement part anywhere. I already tried
>That Fish Place in PA and Aquarium Center in MD.
>Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I get most of my Eheim stuff from Big Al's
(http://www.bigalsonline.com).  They carry a lot of parts, but you might be
better off calling them rather than poking around the online catalog.  It
can be difficult to quickly find a specific part since they don't use Eheim
part numbers.

If memory serves, Pet Warehouse (now Drs. Foster & Smith) also used to
carry replacement parts and probably still do.  Their URL is
http://www.drsfostersmith.com.  A call is probably your best bet here, too.

Don't forget to ask if they can special order if it's not kept in stock.
--
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee