Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #344 color of light

In a message dated 9/17/02 3:57:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

<<  (like, with over 90% efficiency for blue light and
 only slighty less for red-violet light). >>
I think I need an update, what is red violet light? Red and violet are at
opposite ends of the spectrum. You might have blue/violet light or blue/green
or red/orange but not red/violet. other than that you are on the mark about
light use by plants.

Moon