Re: could/would a betta eat out of your hand?

My wife had a ravenous female betta that would actually jump up a little out
of the water and take food off the tips of your finger.  My wife would wet
her finger, dip it into the food and hold her finger just above the surface
of the water.  The fish would actually take the food off her finger.  This
fish would also practically beach herself on leaves at the surface of the
water to pull food off of them.  Her nickname was "fat girl" because she ate
so much.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---