[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New Canister seeding - Don't raise the bridge - lower the river
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: New Canister seeding - Don't raise the bridge - lower the river
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:49:15 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <200209131948.g8DJm1c07088 at acme_actwin.com>
> Unless I am missing something, why run two canisters to
> seed the new one?
> Why don't you just move filter material from the old
> canister into the new
lol What are you, a wiseguy, er, gal, or somethin'?
Actually, I was waiting for someone to say it -- why seed a
new lawn when you can just move the sod?
Well, at least you didn't just say, "Duct Tape."
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines