Re: JBJ

Re:> : JoAnn VanDersarl <jmarella at attbi_com>
> Subject: Compact Flourescent Bulb and Ballast Life?
> Can anyone comment on ballasts and/or your experience with JBJ
lights? I've tried to contact JBJ about various problems with my
lights several times lately and they don't seem to answer email
anymore.

   JoAnn, if you're in southern Cal, you can go to a JBJ distribution
facility in an industrial mall in Gardena.  I went there and they fixed me
up.
   I blew my lights up upon arrival because of their stupid color coding of
wires, and poor instructions.  Who knew that the two whites went to one bulb
and the two coloreds to the other?   I've worked with electronics all my life
and never saw such a thing.  Usually the different colors are for positive
and negative, not bulb one vs. bulb two.

David S. Brown

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---