Re: Replace fluorescent tubes every six months

Richard wrote:

I can't see the graphs you posted URLS of, it says:

Not logged on or session timed out ... please logon.

But gives you no way to login. Grr.

GE has the best graphs of this kind of stuff. Wish I could find them.

While I say "6 months" I'm much lazier than that and for me it's 8-12
months, but I do notice a profound increase in plant growth when I
stick in new tunes. I use either wide spectrum gor lux or Chromo50
depending on my mood.

I am sorry about the URLs. I thought I was being clever getting the address
from the properties menu but I guess they outsmarted me. I suppose they are
doing it to prevent direct linking to the graph.

Wayne