Re: MT Condensed,Helvetica

James wrote:

> pw tried to post a message (we all know who "pw" is, don't we???), but the
> software responded with:
>
> "A message with no text/plain section was received.
> The entire body of the message was removed.  Please
> resend the email using plaintext formatting"

The header that showed up on that post from PW suggests that the
post was one of the many worm/email viruses going around.   My
email server kills 3 or 4 of these messages every day.   So I
don't think PW actually intended to send anything to APD.

It looks like Aquabotanic also has one, because there was a post
to APD from robertph3 at attbi_com that showed the same sort of
headers.