Got a wake-up reading the archives...

Sorry for the off topic post, but I was scanning the APD archives yesterday
when I stumbled on this:

http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.200109/msg00222.html

>Subject: Shaken
>From: Edward Venn
>Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 05:39:35 -0400 (EDT)
>
><snip>
>
>I was talking to a friend in NY on Yahoo Messenger and
>she went offline in midsentence. She didn't come back
>online. That was 11pm JST or around 9am NYT. Today, I
>found out she was at work when we were chatting and
>her company's offices were on the top floors of WTC.I
>think we have all lost friends but, never did I think
>one of my friends would be in danger's way.

Here's an amazing photo diary from a talented photographer who compiled 2
years of WTC photos shot from her apartment window:

http://www.malaran.com/wtc/

Dave Millman
Is your product "Must Have" or just Nice to Have? Find your Sweet Spot!
http://www.tactics.com

TACTICS Sells High Tech, Inc.
+1 408 298-2200 extension 1

multipart/alternative