Re: GE SUnshine/Chroma 50

Hey Gang,

BErney1014 asked:

>>Does anyone else experience quick life on the GE
Sunshine T12? (Chroma 50)<<

I find them to be long lived. I have 2x15 watt'ers on
a 10g that have been there for more than a year, and
they're still kickin'. 4x20 watt'ers, are still going
strong after 6-8 months. It's the only NO flourescent
that I'll use.

And for $7 US, you can replace them almost 3 times
before you get to the price of 1 hobby targeted bulb.
Great color, too!!

My experience is only with 15 and 20 watt bulbs,
though.

John Wheeler