[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Shrimp Still Dying
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Shrimp Still Dying
- From: Larry Jones <ljones at usc_edu>
- Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 09:34:40 -0700
- In-reply-to: <200209070748.g877m2I26871 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/184.108.40.20608
On 9/7/02 12:48 AM, "Aquatic Plants Digest"
<Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com> wrote:
> Subject: Re: Shrimp Still Dying
Also make sure you are not adding too much extra copper. Copper usually
looks like a baby blue liquid. I used to make my own trace element mix and
it contained copper sulfate an turned to who mix light blue. Need less to
say my shrip did not do well with too much. Copper is often used to kill
invertebrates in marine aquariums and is part of some medications too.
Larry Jones M.D.
ljones at usc_edu