re: sad news (fwd)

A mis-directed email.  Thanks for the info, Rik.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 23:25:07 -0700
From: Rik Vandiver <mrriketts at ispwest_com>
To: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com
Subject: re: sad news

Lee Warner had many fish friends around the San Francisco Bay Area and
around the internet world. He passed away recently at the young age of
47 from complications of emphysema. I knew him for many years and know
his angelfish gave him a lot of pleasure. I went through his hatchery
and saved the nicest pairs to sell on Aquabid. Lee's estate still has
some obligations and Lee also has an elderly mother in a rest home. 100%
of the proceeds will go towards paying off the bills. The fish will be
professionally packed but there will be no guarantees asides from the
one offered by the shipping company. This first pair up for auction is
under a year old. They spawned 30 minutes after the picture was taken
but the one I took of that is out of focus. Rik Vandiver, #1 employee
Angels West