Re: Buletin Board - or -What's in Site for Aquaria

At 03:48 AM 9/6/02 -0400, "Robert H" <robertph3 at attbi_com> opined:
>Omar Khatib Wants to know:
> > What do I need to do to get people to use my Bulletin
> > Board? It's free.<<
>Begging helps! :) There are many boards out there and many with little
>traffic. It can be very difficult to get an unknown board going

Multiple boards with the same avowed purpose simply fragment the traffic
and destroy communication, not aid it.

Don't establish a board just to have your own board.  Establish a board for
a specific purpose, especially some kind of traffic other boards don't
want.  Here on APD commercial traffic is frowned upon, so are questions
answered already 1000 times.  There are two topics you could pick from to
specialize in.  Or you could find your own topic to specialize in.  Then
your board will be a point of interest on its own, not just a mini-APD.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     gomberg at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!

multipart/mixed
---