BBS's & Auction sites

Hi all,

The members of the JLA and JBL are starting to get active Itou san and
Sandaman are planning our next combined meeting in October at the  Shingawa
Aquarium. I think the Japan Planted Tank Club (JPTC) members are also
invited as well. One of the beefs is the lack of people on Aquabid willing
to send equipment, fish or plants overseas. There are a few but, by and
large they are few and far between. I'd like to tank (OOPS sorry-THANK)
those few brave souls who have traded with us and sold us livestock, plants
and equipment.

Now to the meat of this message...There are numerous people from SE Asia on
this board and how many of you would like to see a multilingual-English,
Japanese & Ghines site for trading and selling equipment, fish and plants
similar to Aquabid? I currently know of some 40 odd people in the above
clubs who would look upon this favourably. Are there any others out there in
HK, Sing, JPN, Malaysia or other ASEAN countries?

Scott,

Could you see these guys posting on a Japanese board?
こちらはトマスバー水草天国大夜指呼
If you have a language kit go to Japanese JIS for some recognizable text.

>On the other hand, Karen Randall, Paul Krombholz, Roger
>Miller, Tom Barr and a quite a few others have yet to
>organize sites of their own, afaik.  More's the pity but
>maybe someday :-)
>
>And don't even get me started on hardcopy publication!
Go for it Scott! LOL You write it I'll translate it and get Pisces
Publishers to print it. BTW Don't forget-LOTS of photos at 600dpi are
required for a Japanese publication to be successful and get 3 or 4
reprints.

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,