[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: T8 Ballast
- From: Caleb Cheung <caleb at ousd_k12.ca.us>
- Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 01:22:36 -0700
- References: <3D6674D4.20309 at ousd_k12.ca.us>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:0.9.4.1) Gecko/20020508 Netscape6/6.2.3
While surfing the net for possible home made T8 lighting options, I ran
across a company called Full Spectrum Solutions at
www.fullspectrumsolutions.com (no personal connection). They have an
"Ultralux" electronic ballast with a ballast factor of 1.3 for 1-4 T8
bulbs. Cost is around $50. They also have T8 32w bulbs with a CRI of
91, 5000K and lasts 34,000 hours.
Has anyone heard of these ballasts or have used them? I figure if it
works, I can use 3 32 watt bulbs with this ballast on my 55 gallon at
school. Love to get some feedback...